JOIN THE COMMUNITY.
Belong to a global Co-Farming movement of change. HELP us HELP FARMERS by becoming a Co-Farming member today. Keep up to date with the latest developments and events. Members will have exclusive access to a range of Co-Farming Hub member benefits such as discounts on farmers’ produce, training, accommodation and partner offers as they become available.
Why become a Co-Farming Hub member?
- Support and connect with farmers
- Learn about sustainable fresh produce growing
- Creating new vibrant farming communities where farmers are valued and you are valued
- Helping to create employment where employment is needed
- Enjoy member rewards & discounts
- Keep up to date
MEMBERS RECEIVE FREE NATIVE PLANTS OR SEEDS
You also get a $20 voucher to be redeemed online at The Native Shop online store
& 20% off subsequent orders.
Offers above only applies to minimum orders of $100 or more.
|Category||Annual Fee||Co-Farming Member|
|6 Day Walker (Mon- Sat)||$1,420||Discount $213|
|6 Day (includes cart – Mon-Sat)||$2,050||Discount $307|
|5 Day Walker||$990||Discount $148|
|5 Day (includes cart)||$1,260||Discount $159|
AT THE CO-FARMING HUB:
- 20% off on any training course provided by Co-Farming Hub
- 20% off on any workshop by Co-Farming Hub
- 20% off on any event hosted by Co-Farming Hub
The Co-Farming Hub is the network for people interested in agribusiness. We help you connect to like-minded people, collaborate on projects and pool resources.
Get access to training to learn innovative farming methods and develop & enhance your connection to the local community.
The project acknowledges the emerging need for a shift in agriculture away from centralised, mass scale, industrialised models towards a more intensive / diversified model and the need to provide support to farming communities.
The Co-Farming Hub values:
- Sustainability – ecologically, socially & financially
- Intensive / diversity – greenhouses, poly-cultural land use
- Broad spectrum of farm operators
- Flexibility – lowering risk profile around innovation, experimentation, etc.
- Co-operation – utilising synergies in labour, resource use & marketing
- Food integrity & food quality for all
Join the global Co-farming movement of change
If you are interested in joining the Co-Farming Hub and become a part of the growing wave of interest in Australian agriculture and help inspire new & existing farmers to take up more sustainable farming, we offer a simple membership pathway for all.